The following Access Notice is posted in all Texas Panhandle Centers locations for those persons able to read English printed in this format & is posted on our public website at www.tpmhmr.org.
The phone number, address and map information for all facility locations can be accessed on the agency website listed above under Contact Us or by calling (806) 358-1681.
Texas Panhandle Centers and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision.
*Please note; if you require any of the features/aids listed below, reasonable accommodations can be made by letting our Intake Coordinator or Facility Receptionist know of your need.
Access features include:
* Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
* Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
* Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors is provided in all multi-story buildings.
* Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms.
* A full range of assistive and communication aids will be provided to persons with impaired hearing, vision, speech, or manual skills, without additional charge for such aids:
Some of these aids include:
* Qualified sign language interpreters for the deaf.
* Relay Texas, a free 24 hour service that provides full telephone accessibility to people that are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and speech disabled. This service allows users to communicate with regular telephone users through specially trained relay agents. Access by dialing 711 or 1-800-735-2988.
* Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
* Flash Cards, Alphabet boards and other communication board assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.