Chief Financial Officer  E
Position: Chief Financial Officer  E
Program: Amarillo, Texas – Accounting & Payroll Services
Shift Available: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff will maintain ethical and professional communications at all times using respectful Trauma Informed Care language.
- Will perform the duties of the Chief Financial Officer which includes, but is not limited to, daily operations of Accounting Services.
- Will maintain documentation systems, monitor and verify integrity and accuracy of Payroll and Accounts Receivable transactions in cooperation with other units, as required.
- Strategically partners with program managers to provide guidance and input on the Center’s day-to-day expenses and revenues, identifying and reporting variances, managing emerging risk and communicating routinely on budget trends.
- Participates in the Center’s strategic planning initiatives by providing relevant financial information, risk assessment, creative problem solving, and an understanding of the Center’s opportunities and challenges at the local, state, and national level.
- Serves on the Center’s executive leadership team
- Responsible for developing internal controls and auditing financial records.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, as required by local, state, and federal authorities.
- Will also be responsible for TPC budget and preparation of audit documents.
- Adheres to TPC Business Code of Conduct and reports concerns of ethical and/or business standards as defined in the code if compromised.
Required qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in payroll, accounting, bookkeeping or auditing, with two (2) of those being in a supervisory capacity.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable under agency vehicle policy.
- Must be 18 years or age or older.
Preferred qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Public Accounting
- Community Center accounting experience and/or governmental accounting experience
- Cost Accounting
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Employer Match up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays and annual Floating Holiday
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c4ef58ff-b388-44de-aa6d-4410aba39267&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=380209&source=CC2&lang=en_US →