Employment – Making Lives Better
At Texas Panhandle Centers, we value the time our employees invest each day providing quality services to those we serve. Listed below are the current career opportunities that TPC has to offer. Please take a moment and have a look…
Texas Panhandle Centers is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions. Please review the job posting list below and click on the position link to view job description and to apply. A select number of applicants will be interviewed only if they meet the necessary requirements and qualifications. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license or possess a state issued picture ID; furthermore, all applicants must carry automobile liability insurance and be insurable under the agency vehicle policy.
TPC is a Drug Free/Tobacco Free workplace. PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING REQUIRED.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify.
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer full-time employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Staff automatically enrolled into a 457 Retirement Account at 1% of their annual salary. Employer Match 1% higher than employee’s contribution up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays
- One (1) annual Mental Health Floating Holiday and one (1) annual Celebrate Diversity Day available to staff after 90 days of employment
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply the for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- Teladoc-gives you or your immediate family members in the household access to a medical provider free of charge via telephone or video
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-gives you or your immediate family members in the household access to behavioral health, financial, and legal counseling in person or via telephone.
- Staff will maintain ethical and professional communications at all times using respectful Trauma Informed Care language.
- *For Best Results please view this page in the Google Chrome Browser and make sure you have the latest Java and Adobe Acrobat applications installed on your computer
- ** PLEASE NOTE: You Will ONLY be considered for one (1) Position at at Time.
For a summary of benefits offered at Texas Panhandle Centers, click here.