Family members and friends of those impacted by mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities or early childhood developmental delays begin to have mutual interests with other people who shared similar experiences. Advocacy groups represent a population of people affected by common circumstances. There is strength and influence when many voices get involved into one effort. Find support and help shape the care you or your family receives.
Below are links to advocacy groups:
- The Arc of the United States
- Autism Society of America
- Developmental Delay Resources
- Institute for Community Inclusion
- National Council on Disability
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Mental Health Association
- Alcohol Awareness Council
TPC proudly serves the people of Dallam, Sherman, Hansford, Ochiltree, Lipscomb, Hartley, Moore, Hutchison, Roberts, Hemphill, Oldham, Potter, Carson, Gray, Wheeler, Deaf Smith, Randall, Armstrong, Donley, Collingsworth, and Hall counties.